I usually make this when we are on vacation of having a barbecue. No clue why exactly. And why not do so more often? Right. My thoughts exactly.
- 250 gr butter, room temperature < keep the wrap
- Bunch of celery, just the leaves (+/- 30 gr)
- Bunch of parsley, just the leaves (+/- 30 gr)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or finely chopped
- Lemon zest or drop of lemon juice (optional)
- salt, pepper
Finely chop the celery and parsley leaves. And by finely, I mean finely. Chop until you think you can chop no more and then chop an extra 2 minutes. Mix the herbs together with the garlic in to the butter using a fork. Add salt, pepper to your taste. Wrap it back in to its wrapper.