Spaghetti, green asparagus and crispy garlic. Simple and fast.
For 2 people:
- 300-350 green asparagus, shaved in ribbons
- 1 big garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- +/- 200 gr spaghetti of tagliatelle
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot before adding the pasta. In the meantime:
- In another pan heat the oil en pan fry the slices of garlic till crispy. Pay attention though, it happens rather fast. Better safe than sorry and turn off heat as soon as the garlic starts turning color to prevent burning. Set aside.
- In the last minute, add the asparagus ribbons to the boiling pasta.
- Drain and add the garlic + the oil, salt and pepper before serving. Rather nice with a piece of chicken of fish, you can even add a handful of rocket for some extra greens.